Saturday, May 7, 2011

Smokeless Cigarettes-How I Quit Smoking

It has been over 3 months since I’ve been cigarette free, and that’s a big accomplishment for me especially since I have been hooked to these death sticks for over 10 years. It was a daily routine, buy a pack of my favorite cigarettes, smoke a couple on every possible break I had until at the end of the day, to realize I used up a whole pack. Cigarettes have been a very big part of my life, and not a good part.
After finally starting to worry about my health, and fearing that I might get the big “C” disease, I decided I had to stop. I had become a father and once I did every cigarette I smoke I did so in fear, that I may not be there for my wife and kids as long as I would like to. That is when I learned about electronic cigarettes. The way e cigarettes work is that they have a battery, a heating tool (the atomizer) and a liquid nicotine filled cartridge mouth piece. The battery powers the atomizer which in turn heats up the liquid nicotine and turns it into vapor.
Electronic cigarettes seemed to be a plausible route to turn to rather than sticking with my old white death sticks. First of all, vapor e cigs don’t have over 4,000 chemicals like traditional cigarettes do. In fact, the liquid nicotine in e cigarettes is pure nicotine with a few other ingredients. On top of this, most of the companies selling these smokeless cigarettes give you the option to choose from different levels of nicotine, from high, medium, low to none allowing for a gradual release from your nicotine addiction. I had finally decided to try an e cigarette, and ever since, I’ve been off my old traditional smokes. I’m already using low liquid nicotine cartridges and almost completely off my dependance on nicotine. I’ve been feeling so much better now that I’ve been vaping, rather than smoking. No combustion, no tar, no harsh chemicals. For me it was a win, and I’m glad I decided to try this new vapor cig out.

2 comments:

  1. The way e cigarettes work is that they have a battery, a heating tool (the atomizer) and a liquid nicotine filled cartridge mouth piece. ecigarette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likes enormously enhance the attractiveness inside your web page and with many of the right variety count; lots of people will probably be drawn to your account. The companies that provide these professional services, will offer you with non-automated or robot likes and supply you with correct Instagram likes. buy likes for instagram The nice issue regarding this may be the undeniable fact that these are typically right away despatched towards your account as a result you tend not to require to wait that considerably. And when you are a business enterprise, escalating your Instagram likes will probably be beneficial.

    ReplyDelete